Mechanic PART 66, B1.1, B1.2 or B3
To support its rapid development, Xenon Group is looking for mechanics and aeronautical technicians to perform tasks in Xenon Group Part CAD.
Part-66, B1.1, B1.2 or B3 license effective;
- Fluency in technical English (read, spoken, written)
- Team spirit
- Strong motivation and personal investment
- Meticulous work required
- License B
- 39h/ per week
Carrying out periodic maintenance visits,
- Troubleshooting and replacement of parts found to be defective,
- Maintenance of the work file,
- Identification of the parts to be ordered,
- Participation in the writing of the quote
- Follow-up of the planning in connection with the site manager.
Minimum 2 years in general aviation
Career development towards a position of responsibility
A motivating salary according to experience
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.